Blackcart’s Try Before You Buy software brings the in-store shopping experience to eCommerce. We integrate into existing eCommerce stores, enabling shoppers to try products at home for free, and only pay for what they decide to keep. Blackcart-powered merchants lower customer acquisition cost by 30% and increase profit contribution by 25%. We are a rapidly growing start-up, poised to significantly transform the ecommerce industry with our market-leading Try Before You Buy platform.
Blackcart has raised over $10M from a long list of top-tier VCs and has partnered with top eCommerce retailers to grow sales and delight their shoppers.
About the Role
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to help accelerate our merchants’ time to value during onboarding and support us into our next phase of growth.
The Implementation Specialist will report to the Director of Merchant Success and partner with team members across multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to provide our merchants with the guidance and resources to successfully launch their try before you buy program. Our ideal candidate combines a solutions-oriented mindset with the skills to lead technical projects in a fast paced environment. Equally important, we are seeking candidates who authentically live and breathe Blackcart values and are inspired by our vision to change eCommerce.
The role is posted with Chicago, IL as the location to be located near other team members. The job is remote/work from home.
As an Implementation Specialist at Blackcart, you will…
- Serve as a dedicated resource to Blackcart’s merchants during onboarding to ensure a successful launch
- Work directly with merchants and their technical teams to implement and optimize Blackcart’s product
- Test the implementation workflow, troubleshoot technical issues and escalate appropriate issues to engineering by writing bug tickets.
- Implement A/B tests for merchants using Blackcart’s platform, test integration with Google Analytics and report on results
- Communicate regularly with merchants on progress of implementation project and assign tasks to appropriate stakeholders to meet launch timeline
- Partner with the Sales team during the sales process to help design an implementation plan
- Create merchant-facing resources such as implementation guides and training materials on how to optimize Blackcart’s tools
- Collaborate with leaders across Merchant Success, Support, Engineering, Product, and Sales to ensure internal and external deliverables and dependencies are well understood and well planned
- 2+ years of technical implementation experience working with SaaS applications or other software applications
- Experience with Shopify ecommerce platform including knowledge of storefront implementation
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience acceptance testing software and debugging issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Track record of successfully planning and executing projects on a timeline
- Detail oriented with excellent writing, communication, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Agility in finding creative solutions to complex technical problems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of common web development frameworks (e.g. React, Vue)
- Experience in solutions engineering or solutions consulting roles
- Knowledge and desire to become a subject matter expert in the ecommerce technology landscape (Shopify, OMS, 3PL, ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Experience with working in a high-growth startup environment
- We offer competitive compensation including salary and equity. You grow as we grow!
- We offer full health benefits
- 500 Startups / venture backed company with significant career growth opportunities
- Casual work environment with extremely talented staff
- Become a part of the transformation and empowerment of the ecommerce industry
- Ability to join an early stage for one of the fastest growing startups
- Walk in the shopper's shoes
- Benchmark against the best
- Speak the truth
- Run head-first into hard problems
- Extreme ownership
- Care for people