BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA has an opening for a Procurement Student. This is a 4-month term position (May - August) located in Charlottetown, PEI.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and routing requisitions.
- Answering and categorizing group emails.
- Tracking and reporting aged requisitions and purchase orders.
- Supporting stock code set up activities.
- Supporting data entry, electronic record maintenance and report distribution work associated with various procurement activities.
- Collecting supplier quality documents.
- Matching freight invoices to purchase orders and linking to job codes.
- Collecting and tracking insurance certificates.
- Assembling monthly credit card review files.
- Additional duties as assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary science, engineering, or business program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision in a multi-task environment.
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour, based on years of education.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button at www.biovectra.com.
Closing Date: February 16, 2024
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply! We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Students
- Pay Type Hourly