BIOVECTRA has an opening for a Process Steward. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Windsor, Nova Scotia.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Operating manual and automated equipment.
- Handling of hazardous materials, including: acids, bases, solvents, potent compounds, and APIs safely and properly.
- Performing process sampling.
- Collaborating with other departments on process and equipment training for successful completion of manufacturing batches.
- Plant Cleaning, including equipment, ductwork, walls, floors and outdoor areas.
- Providing feedback to influence continuous improvements during the review and revision of Standard Operating Procedures and other process documentation.
- Participating in BIOVECTRA's quality management system, focusing on the batch production records, work instructions, adherence to policies and standard operating procedures at all times.
- Assisting with housekeeping, equipment cleaning, general warehousing, material staging and tanker operations as required.
- Requires rotating shift work.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- High school diploma.
- Post- Secondary diploma in an applicable area of study considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Two years work experience in a related field.
- Industrial experience in pharma an asset.
- GMP experience an asset.
BIOVECTRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
- Pay Type Hourly