Windsor, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Windsor, NS, Canada Req #1246
Thursday, May 18, 2023
BIOVECTRA Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BIOVECTRA Inc. has an opening for an Environmental Technician. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Windsor, NS.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting water samples from HP water systems and air/surface samples from rated processing suites to support our environmental monitoring program.
- Preparing summary documents and formal reports pertaining to Environmental sampling.
- Assisting in the investigation and closure of non-conformances related to the Environmental monitoring program
- Performing facility evaluations as part of general compliance activities and performing inspection and QA approval of manufacturing suites.
- Adhering to BIOVECTRA’s Health and Safety Policy as outlined in CP0010 Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Statements of Principle, and Responsibilities.
- Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-secondary education in related field; science or engineering preferred.
- University degree an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills to effectively report findings.
BIOVECTRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button
Closing Date: June 2, 2023
Individual accommodations due to a disability are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, citizenship status, marital status, actual or perceived sexual orientation. BIOVECTRA is committed to creating an inclusive environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and recognize that experience comes in many forms and skills are transferable. Please view this description as a general overview, but not a mandatory comprehensive list. If you feel passionate about our efforts and believe that you have the skills to contribute and lead in this role, apply! We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
Share this job:
See more open positions at BioVectra Inc.
Something looks off?