Enterprise Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
Are you a strategic thinker who wants to be a key player at a fast-growing, world-changing company in the next 2-4 years? If so, you might be a great fit for BioRender’s Enterprise Marketing Manager!
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Marketing team and play a key role in leading and implementing a robust demand generation and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) program for BioRender. Your ABM program will help build a strong sales pipeline, support sales and customer success teams, and contribute to overall revenue growth by acquiring new business and expanding existing accounts. You’ll be working side by side with our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and RevOps teams!
This is a remote role, based in Canada or the US.
Our ideal fit
- Results-Driven Mindset: You are resourceful and can work independently and move projects forward without the internal support of a dedicated team. You are known for your ability to be hands-on at both planning and executing.
- Team-oriented approach: You can easily build relationships with diverse stakeholders and understand the needs and dynamics of distinct teams as well as the business. You have proven success collaborating with various teams on a diverse array of collaborative projects.
- Detail-oriented and data-focused approach: You are known for being process-oriented and always looking for ways to improve and scale marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Demand Generation and ABM Strategy: Own the strategy and execution of full-funnel demand generation and ABM campaigns in alignment with Sales and Customer Success growth objectives to enhance market presence, increase footprint and drive higher revenue expansions from our key accounts. ABM activities should include across web, email, digital advertising, events and other channels.
- Strategic Partnership: Collaborate closely with Sales and Customer Success to design and implement Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies for specific account segments. This involves mapping stakeholder journeys, creating ABM strategies based on insights, and setting key milestones for achieving business outcomes.
- Orchestration of ABM Activities: Coordinate ABM activities across various channels, including web, email, digital advertising, and events, ensuring consistent messaging for key accounts. Showcase cross-team collaboration and alignment with sales and customer success.
- Collaboration with Product Marketing: Work alongside Product Marketing to create tailored experiences for key accounts, addressing their pain points, and boosting engagement to accelerate pipeline growth. This should result in increased engagement, more inbound leads, opportunities, and growth in the sales pipeline.
- Collaboration with Revenue Ops and Marketing Ops: Collaborate with Revenue Ops to establish a signal-based framework for ABM success, guiding account selection and prioritization. Work with Marketing Operations to seamlessly integrate ABM tools and conduct tests for continuous improvement.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in executing and managing demand generation and cross-functional marketing programs.
- 2+ years of experience in executing ABM campaigns and managing related platforms (i.e. Pathfactory, 6sense, or equivalent).
- Skills: Proficiency in ABM and demand generation martech, digital marketing trends, and best practices. Experience in digital marketing, including paid ads and paid social programs. Familiarity with marketing automation tools like HubSpot or Marketo.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated success in building strong working relationships with internal and external partners across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Creative agencies.
- Project Management: Strong project and program management skills with a keen attention to detail. Ability to drive both planning and execution.
- Data-Driven: Demonstrated success in leveraging data insights and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
What you can expect from our interview process
- Introductory calls: We will set up a 30-minute phone call with one of our recruiters and our Director of Revenue Marketing, during which you’ll have the opportunity to share more about your experience and interests. You’ll also learn more about BioRender and the team you’re interviewing with. Feel free to ask any questions throughout these calls!
- Practical interview: You’ll be completing a practical exercise so we can see your skills in action and give you a realistic role preview. This exercise will be conducted with our Director of Revenue Marketing and Head of Marketing.
- Work history interview: This is a conversational interview with our Leadership team. They will review your past work and educational experiences in chronological order -you can read more about how to prepare for this interview here!
- Meet the team: Throughout our interview process, you can expect to meet with some of your potential colleagues.
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal-opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment are a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world, including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!