Customer Success Manager, Scaled
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are looking for a proactive individual, who is dedicated to building a product users love and wants to revolutionize how science is communicated around the world, to join our company as a Customer Success Manager, Scaled! You will work closely with BioRender users to focus on customer satisfaction, customer retention, customer referenceability and revenue growth.
You will be successful in this role with:
- Excellent Prioritization and Strategic Account Management: Implement a mix of high-touch and digital customer engagement strategies. Articulate the value realized by customers and help them achieve their business objectives and deliver on BioRender’s commercial outcomes
- A continuous improvement approach: having a growth mindset that is open to continuous feedback and can help drive internal process improvements
- Exceptional customer curiosity: You have a genuine interest in learning about the clients we serve, their goals, and their science communication pain points
- Resilience and an Owner Mindset: uses a compelling process to stay productive and focused in the face of adversity, while honouring their commitments to customers and our internal teams
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a scaled portofolio to deliver on commercial outcomes - Retention, Expansion, CSQL’s as well as build customer advocacy
- Leveraging multiple tools to proactively manage a book of business comprising SMB clients at scale and position yourself as a trusted, strategic partner
- Uncover client needs, facilitate training, track adoption and engagement, deliver on client objectives to secure renewal of annual subscription and growth within accounts.
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores and customer health to prevent churn and understand where we can improve and address user requests
- Onboard end users to the platform and demonstrate platform features to senior decision makers
- Cultivate customer advocates, develop case studies, and engage with customers for speaking opportunities and other marketing activities
- Liaise with various teams (i.e. medical illustration team, product, marketing, etc.) to ensure the customers’ needs are being fulfilled
- Seek out opportunities to enhance the customer success playbook, contribute to the product, and assist other teams
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management for a SaaS company
- Demonstrable track record of delivering and exceeding expectations on key commercial metrics like Retention and Expansion
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a scaled portfolio
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Comfortability communicating with stakeholders at varying levels
- Experience in Biotechnology or working with Academic institutions is an asset
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!