Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
People & HR, Operations
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As the first Talent Operations Manager at BioRender, reporting to our head of People, you’ll partner with our executive teams, hiring managers, and talent acquisition teams to bring operational rigor to all our talent processes and provide a stellar experience to candidates. You will lead a team of talent coordinators and operations specialists to improve and develop new programs, establish processes that make sense at our scale, and evaluate systems and tools to ensure we have the right applications in place.
What you'll be doing
- Own, manage and implement modern recruiting tech stack. Ensure consistent use and data hygiene of all our tools
- Build out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance and inform recruiting strategy and processes
- Lead our team of talent coordinators, providing seamless experience for candidates and interviewers
- Build and manage talent enablement programs which include interview training and documentation
- Manage our employer brand, collaborating with marketing and HR teams to showcase our company culture and values to candidates
- Oversee employee referral programs to maximize their impact on recruitment effort
- Develop and manage relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience (6+ years) in talent acquisition or recruiting operations, within teams that support 100+ hires per year
- Experience leading teams of coordinators, operations specialists, and project/program managers
- Experience implementing and managing modern talent tools including Lever, Ashby, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Modernloop, Google Analytics at an admin-level access
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build and interpret reports and metrics related to recruitment performance
- Experience in designing and delivering talent enablement programs, including interview training and documentation
- Knowledge of employer branding strategies and their impact on attracting top talent
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!