Administration, People & HR
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As a Talent Coordinator at BioRender, you’ll leverage your people and administrative skills to ensure a smooth candidate experience at every touchpoint with BioRender, assisting with interview scheduling, employer branding initiatives, and more. You’ll also play a key role in improving Talent operations and efficiency by contributing to team documentation and scheduling initiatives.
This remote-friendly role is open to candidates in Canada living in the Eastern or Central time zones.
Our ideal fit
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re curious, love researching and learning about anything new and unfamiliar
- You’re known for being super organized and detail-oriented (please tell us what your favorite food is somewhere in your application)
- You’re not afraid to take initiative and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- You thrive in a fast-paced, hardworking environmentYou’re excited to build a career in recruiting
What you'll be doing
- Learn and be able to authentically communicate BioRender’s value proposition within the first month
- Onboard onto our systems and processes within the first month: assist with interview coordination, send background check requests, draft offers, and help with job postings
- Deliver a consistent positive candidate experience, acting as an advocate for both candidates and the organization
- Contribute to additional Talent projects, like employer branding, coop program administration, recruiting events, and new hire onboarding
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years experience in a talent coordinator role with some experience working with both GTM (go-to-market) and EPD (Engineering, Product, Design) teams
- You have experience partnering with Executive Assistants and C-level executives for scheduling and coordination
- Track record of managing initiatives and projects that up-level the team with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with an ATS (Lever preferred) and scheduling tools like Calendly, GoodTime, or ModernLoop
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about our interview process here!