Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As the first dedicated Marketing Operations Manager on the Revenue Operations team, you will partner closely with our Head of Marketing and Revenue teams to ensure we have the right processes, tools/systems, data and integrations in place to optimize the performance of our marketing efforts and enable both our self-serve and sales-led revenue potential. To accomplish this, you will gather, analyze, and synthesize data across marketing and revenue performance metrics to make recommendations that influence marketing performance and ROI.
BioRender is remote-first, and this role is open to anyone in Canada or the US. You can read about BioRender's interview process here!
Our ideal fit:
- You are detail-oriented, data-obsessed, process and action-oriented
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can strategically manage competing priorities
- You excel in collaborative cross-functional teams and can build trusted relationships with diverse stakeholders
- You have a growth mindset - you are incredibly curious, eager to learn and open to feedback
- You are resourceful and solution-oriented - you can scope out a problem, identify key open questions and leverage resources to accelerate learning and inform the solution.
- You are passionate about BioRender’s mission and the acceleration of life science research and understanding
What you'll be doing:
- Partner closely with our Head of Marketing and RevOps teams to build the marketing data infrastructure needed to enable BioRender’s best operational business decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product and RevOps leaders to further define and continue to iterate on a strategy for qualifying and scoring marketing leads (MQLs)
- Drive business impact by proactively analyzing and advising on marketing funnel, demand generation and campaign performance to continuously drive incremental improvements to key metrics (e.g. impressions, click-through rates, sign-up/conversion rates, and marketing influence & ROI).
- Establish and execute regular reporting of key marketing metrics across demand generation programs, marketing influence/attribution and account-based marketing campaigns
- Be the subject matter expert and power user for marketing software and platforms to ensure they are performant and teams are leveraging them to the fullest potential
- Own the marketing technology roadmap. Act as the main point of contact for the marketing technology stack vendors, reporting, data quality, validation rules, data governance, and maintenance.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations at a SaaS company (ideally product-led growth)
- An understanding of SaaS business models, MQL and PQL strategies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (comfortable with advanced functions, pivots, vlookups, etc); SQL experience valued
- Led successful implementation and management of marketing automation (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and ABM (i.e. 6Sense, Demandbase, Terminus) platforms as part of a sophisticated marketing stack
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?