Director of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring a Director of Product Marketing to join us on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for establishing the product marketing strategy, processes, and plan needed to support both product-led and sales-led growth. You will also be responsible for developing and evolving key messaging and value propositions across each industry and building sales enablement assets to effectively support and train our sales, customer success, and BDR teams.
Our ideal fit:
- Is detail-oriented, process-oriented and data focussed
- Takes action and delivers results while leading and building a team
- Is a leader with the ability to develop and coach people
- Demands excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on a diverse array of projects that span cross-disciplinary teams
- Curious, loves asking questions and thinks outside of the box
What you'll be doing:
- Establish Product Marketing strategy, processes, and plan needed to support both product-led and sales-led growth
- Be a strong partner to the product team and establish the framework and process to bring new products to market: from inception to validation and adoption, externalization and execution of GTM plans
- Work cross-functionally to develop integrated marketing programs to drive product and feature adoption
- Lead cross-functional launch meetings, aka “Run of Show” external GTM plans
- Create content for training, web, landing pages, videos, demos, decks, customer assets and campaigns, including customer case studies to accelerate sales
- Run market research to better understand our customers’ challenges and partner with Product on focus groups for feature feedback
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience from a B2B SaaS company, including at least 3 years in a director capacity, leading a team of product marketers
- Demonstrable experience partnering with sales and developing sales enablement assets and training
- Experience with customer segmentation and running qualitative research
- Experience developing GTM plans and processes from inception
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Background in Science or a science-related field or industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?