Senior Customer Success Program Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Program Manager to join our young, fast-growing company (rewarded by Great Place to Work and the Globe & Mail) on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
You will partner with Customer Success and cross-functional leadership team members to design and deploy programs that will optimize value creation to our customers, enhance customer experience and increase renewals and revenue expansion.
You will work at the intersection of people, process, technology and Data to positively impact the customer journey from the SMB to Enterprise clients.
Our ideal fit:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on a diverse array of projects that span cross-disciplinary teams
- Curious, loves asking questions, and thinks outside of the box
- Supportive and empathetic leader who is invested in enabling Customer Success team members to be successful.
- A Stellar team player who has demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Help improve and refine the Customer Success process and playbook to enable the team to scale 3-4 times over the next 12 months
- Develop and execute action plans to profitably drive increase in revenue retention and expansion
- Lead the Customer Success and cross-functional teams in the design, build, and measurement of scalable and repeatable processes, workflows, and automation that enable the Customer Success team to deliver exceptional experience to our fast-growing customer base
- Identify system, data, and process improvements
- Consult, direct, and assist with the design of the overall CS Practices
- Project Management of strategic initiatives aligned with the Customer Success team’s and company’s goals
- Develop deep expertise and partner with Revenue Operations on the key Systems and data-flows that support the Customer Success Renewals functions, as well as other corporate or specialist systems that need to be developed to support the practice. (CS Tools, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years of CS program management, driving change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience transforming customer success organizations across SMB and Enterprise in order to optimize revenue, retention and experience outcomes while balancing cost to serve
- Experience with Digital Marketing tools, (Hubspot, Customer.io etc), digital capabilities of Customer Success automation tools, (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero), as well as in-app customer experience tools (appcues, pendo) is a plus
- Prior life sciences experience and/or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent is a plus (e.g. within the fields of life science including biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biochemistry, etc).
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?