Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our young, fast-growing company (rewarded by Great Place to Work and the Globe and Mail) on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will build long-standing partnerships with daily users through executive stakeholders for 15-25 Enterprise customers. You will be part of a team that delivers a world-class customer experience and ensures customers obtain maximum value from the BioRender partnership.
You will be successful in this role with:
- A continuous improvement approach: having a growth mindset that is open to coaching and constant feedback
- Exceptional customer curiosity: You are genuinely interested in learning about the clients we serve, their goals, and their science communication pain points.
- Resilience and an Owner Mindset: uses a compelling process to stay productive and focused in the face of adversity while honouring their commitments to customers and our internal teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Build long-standing partnerships with daily users and executive stakeholders to understand how customers are using the product, increase their return on investment, and achieve customer business outcomes.
- Successfully lead customers through the onboarding, adoption, value realization and scheduled check-ins, QBRs, and monitor and increase client satisfaction through mutually defined success plans
- Partner with Sales and Product teams to align and execute on account strategy, and ensure the BioRender platform aligns with the needs of sophisticated Enterprise Industry and Academic customers.
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks, identify opportunities for contract growth/optimization, drive end-user engagement campaigns and overall engagement strategy
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic plans for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Gain deep knowledge of the BioRender product and assist clients with executing their use cases
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of demonstrated Customer Success or Account Management experience in a high-growth SaaS environment with large Enterprise customers.
- Experience driving customer value creation throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle to maximize license consumption, feature usage, and overall business impact – leading to high customer value, advocacy and reference-ability
- Track record of attaining in-depth technical knowledge of product features/capabilities and business model work and aligning it to customer needs.
- Prior life sciences experience and/or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent is required (e.g. within the fields of life science including biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biochemistry, etc)
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!