Marketing & Events Coordinator
As an Entry-Level Marketing and Event Coordinator at BinSentry, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our Marketing team. You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing, including demand generation. This role is ideal for a recent graduate or someone with limited professional experience who is eager to learn and grow in the field of marketing.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing both virtual and in-person events, including webinars, conferences, trade shows, and product launches.
- Coordinate 5-10 events per year, including the coordination of logistics such as venue selection, catering, audiovisual setup, administration, rentals, shipping, travel, etc.
- Liaise with event hosts and suppliers to negotiate booth space & pricing.
- Coordinate the production of event materials, and provide on-site support to ensure a seamless attendee experience.
- Track event engagement to support sales & explore new opportunities.
- Research events to attend/exhibit and identify sponsorship opportunities that thrive in demand generation.
- Work with Marketing & Sales teams to identify desired outcomes for events.
- Prepare post-event and campaign performance reports.
- Maintain the marketing and events calendars up-to-date.
- Assist in budget tracking and expense management.
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns aimed at generating leads and increasing brand visibility.
- Support lead generation efforts by identifying target audiences, conducting market research, and helping to develop and maintain lead lists.
- Monitor and report on lead generation KPIs performance.
Other Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Help optimize content, including email campaigns, social media posts, web content, and more, by tracking and analyzing campaign performance metrics to make data-driven recommendations.
- Create and schedule content for social media platforms, and collaborate with the Marketing team to produce marketing collateral and materials.
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag) to drive customer success, lead gen initiatives, and employee satisfaction.
- Support the Marketing team and perform other tasks as needed.
Within First 30 Days
- Own entirely the inventory tracking and manage the promotional merchandise (i.e., research of new swag ideas, quotes, swag requests, shipping and logistics, etc.).
- Through proactive research, complete the target profiles’ lists for each prioritized segment and import these databases into HubSpot.
Within First 60 Days
- Develop a list of National, Regional, and local relevant events where BinSentry can exhibit/attend/sponsor.
- Create a proposed trade show/events and social media calendars.
Within First 90 Days
- Implement an annual event calendar and demonstrate effective communication by providing key details about the event to team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Sales to improve the number of leads collected during an event, such as email sign-ups or contact forms.
- Ability to use various tools & software (Google G Suite, Google Analytics, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Linkedin Sales Navigator, CRM, etc.)
- Strong research analytical skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely organized and able to hit deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Willing to negotiate with suppliers via phone & email.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects/events at the same time and solve problems as they arise.
- 1 - 3 years experience coordinating trade shows or related sales/marketing events.
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, or related field.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and event planning.
- Ability to manage issues around events and provide a solution in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting in a fast-paced industry.
- Passionate about marketing trends and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of large-scale events outreach campaigns and developing from start to finish is a plus.
BinSentry is creating the Mill of the Future
BinSentry is an Internet of Things (IoT) startup in the AgTech (agriculture technology) industry. Our sensors help monitor inventory for feed bins by predicting future consumption using deep learning and generating optimal shipping routes using genetic algorithms. We design, manufacture, and assemble our own hardware but we put a heavy focus on software services as well. Our software leverages the power of our sensor to automate numerous aspects of a feed mill; from ordering feed to delivering it. We offer both our hardware and software as a service (HaaS and SaaS).
Is BinSentry Remote?
BinSentry supports a flexible hybrid work environment; this role would be required to work in the office 2-3 days a week and have the ability to travel to vendors in the area as needed.
This role requires infrequent in-person event attendance (3-4 times per year) and/or travel to the U.S. for internal team meetings (if applicable).
The Marketing team you’ll be joining is located in Kitchener, Ontario, and the Sales team you’ll be working closely with is mainly located in the U.S. Together, we’re responsible for creating brand awareness and generating quality leads to thrive revenue.
Tell me about BinSentry's Culture and benefits!
We are pleased to offer:
- Full, company-paid group health and dental benefits plus your choice of an annual HSA or PSA.
- Competitive compensation and an equity and bonus package.
- A meaningful mission in which you are invited to participate.
- Brag-worthy swag.
- Awesome company events.