VP, Sales Operations
Benevity is the way the world does good, providing companies (and their employees) with technology to take social action on the issues they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking, employee resource groups and micro-actions, we help most of the Fortune 100 brands build better cultures and use their power for good. We’re also one of the first B Corporations in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits. We have people working all over the world, including Canada, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and more!
We're looking for a VP, Sales Operations who thrives on data-driven decision-making and excels in enhancing data quality and system integration. This role involves close collaboration with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Pre-Sales, and Revenue Operations to craft and execute a top-tier sales strategy, focusing on methodical processes and peak performance. You'll be pivotal in fostering rigorous sales reporting and forecasting, managing reporting rhythms, and partnering with IT to equip the Sales team with essential tools. Join us in our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as we shape the future of sales excellence.
What you will do
- Seeking a dynamic leader to guide and refine our Sales Playbook, focusing on high-performance methodology and processes. You'll manage our forecast process, ensuring timely, consistent, and accessible reporting. Your role involves creating impactful sales training and programs to foster the adoption of our sales methodology, enhancing overall performance
- As a Senior Leader, you'll balance strategic oversight with hands-on involvement in data analysis and spreadsheet management. You'll also serve as the primary liaison with IT, collaborating on tool development that meets our immediate and future needs
- Your responsibilities include ensuring sales leadership commitment to our practices through various methods like role-playing and certification. You'll identify and implement process improvements and system automations to streamline sales operations.
- A key part of your role is driving the adoption of sales technologies that boost efficiency and effectiveness. You will gather feedback from sales teams to meet diverse needs and work with cross-functional teams to tailor program content for different roles and markets.
- Additionally, you'll support sales leaders in coaching and development, monitor sales activities and performance, and adjust strategies based on market data and trends. Your involvement in sales compensation discussions will align our strategies with our inclusive and equitable values.
What you bring
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Over 10 years of experience in Sales Operations, preferably in the technology or SaaS industry.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- A proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Experience leading a sales strategy and operations team or similar.
- Familiarity with sales technologies and tools, such as Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, Sales Navigator, and Zoom Info.
- Adeptness in analyzing sales data and market trends for informed decision-making.
- Professional sales certifications (like CPSA, NASP) are a plus.
- Experience in an indirect sales model involving Channel Partners is highly desirable.
Discover your purpose at work
If what you want is more than just a J-O-B — a place where your work has meaning and makes a real impact — Benevity is the place for you.
It’s hard not to feel a sense of purpose from helping the world’s coolest companies do more good. 92% of Benevity-ites say they’re inspired by our mission (we call it our “Moonshot”!) You’ll get to make a difference in the world alongside equally passionate coworkers and leaders who are invested in being part of a tech transformation at a high-growth company that is changing the way businesses and people have an impact.
You’ll get that competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity’s very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
Here at Benevity, we are committed to creating a culture of belonging and that starts with a fair and accessible hiring process. Any candidates with disabilities who may require accommodations throughout the hiring or assessment process are encouraged to reach out to email@example.com.
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.