Client Technical Support Specialist - Data & Reporting
The world’s coolest companies (and their employees) use Benevity’s technology to take social action on the issues they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grant making, employee resource groups and micro-actions, we help most of the Fortune 100 brands build better cultures and use their power for good. We’re also one of the first B Corporations in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits. We have people working all over the world, including Canada, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the United States and more!
The Client Technical Support Specialist – Reporting provides client administrators with top-tier reporting support, leveraging their knowledge of the Spark Product and the Benevity Reporting tool to help administrators visualize the impact of their program.
A Reporting focused Client Technical Support Specialist supports our clients best by being an expert in the Benevity Reporting Tool, and thus, in clients data. Utilizing their expertise in with reporting software and spreadsheets, they assist clients with gathering impactful data on their program and presenting it in a digestible way. The Client Technical Support Specialist - Reporting is an excellent communicator who will work closely with Client Success Managers, other Client Technical Support members, Project Managers, and internal teams to ensure the best outcomes for our clients and Benevity.
The Client Technical Support Specialist - Reporting is a problem solver who uses data to help clients understand their program, both operationally and strategically. They provide high quality service and solutions by working closely as a team with the rest of the organization, and is seen as a trusted data advisor in the eyes of our clients.
What you'll do:
- The Client Technical Support Specialist - Reporting plays a key role in ensuring Benevity develops and retains our industry best client success standard for our clients. They enable our clients to better understand Benevity and Benevity’s Reporting product suite to deliver successful outcomes while continuously developing their Benevity expertise
- The Client Technical Support Specialist – Reporting provides in-depth assistance to clients around their reporting needs, which allows our clients the ability to focus on meeting strategic objectives and growing their programs
- Works with clients to create, understand and modify impactful program reports, utilizing Benevity Reporting Studio
- Leverages Benevity Reporting Studio to assist internal teams with data collection, troubleshooting and escalation support
- Builds positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders to enable quick and high-quality resolutions for our clients
- Provides on-call incident support, offering clients a dedicated contact for high-impact technical concerns
- Supports report migration by carefully rebuilding existing reports within the Looker environment
What you'll bring:
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a Client Support or Account Management position
- 1-2 years relevant experience in reporting or data analysis
- Proven experience with using Looker to build impactful reports
- Familiarity with SQL at a basic to intermediate level is a bonus
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills: can synthesize the key points and articulate both the ‘what’ and the ‘so what’
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data. Knowledge of B2B SaaS software, technology experience, a passion for non-profits and an innovative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a professional and engaging demeanor on video calls
- Client-focused – is tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our clients
- Success-focused – defines a vision of success for each task and drives to this vision with keen organizational skills
- Technically adept – not afraid to question and investigate so challenges can be resolved quickly
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS software, technology experience, a passion for non-profits and an innovative mindset
- Knowledge and experience in community investment and employee workplace giving programs is an asset
- Multi-lingual will be considered an asset
Discover your purpose at work
We are not employees, we are Benevity-ites. From all locations, backgrounds and walks of life, who deserve more …
Innovative work. Growth opportunities. Caring co-workers. And a chance to do work that fills us with a sense of purpose.
If the idea of working on tech that helps people do good in the world lights you up ... If you want a career where you’re valued for who you are and challenged to see who you can become …
It’s time to join Benevity. We’re so excited to meet you.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily — from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
Here at Benevity, we’re committed to creating a culture of belonging and that starts with a fair and accessible hiring process. Any candidates with disabilities who may require accommodations throughout the hiring or assessment process are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.