Business Development Representative (ANZ)
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also a proud B-Corp, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
To join our growing team, we’re currently looking for a Business Development Representative based in Australia.
What will you do?
You will be focused on researching & building relationships with suitable prospects for Benevity's software platform across the ANZ region.
Among other tasks, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Generating leads with well qualified prospects through different tools and resources
- Qualifying and contacting new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and social networks
- Presenting the Benevity solution and its benefits
- Brainstorming on new solutions to further develop and expand our client community
What will you bring?
- Have a proven track record as Business Development Representative, or a similar Sales role, a passion for entrepreneurship and for reaching out to people to present a service/ product
- Be fluent in English. Any other language is a plus
- Have a bachelor degree in management, administration, marketing, international relations or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
Discover your purpose at work
We are not employees, we are Benevity-ites. From all locations, backgrounds and walks of life, who deserve more …
Innovative work. Growth opportunities. Caring co-workers. And a chance to do work that fills us with a sense of purpose.
If the idea of working on tech that helps people do good in the world lights you up ... If you want a career where you’re valued for who you are and challenged to see who you can become …
It’s time to join Benevity. We’re so excited to meet you.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily — from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!