Content & Demand Generation Manager
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
To join our growing team, we’re currently looking for a Content & Demand Generation Manager based in Barcelona.
You’ll be part of the Marketing team and you’ll oversee efforts to increase business growth through Demand Creation, Capture and Conversion. You will be essential to the Marketing team, bringing your experience and expertise to make the function an impactful, data-informed contributor to the business.
What will you do?
- Demand generation: Develop and execute a demand generation content strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing and sales goals.
- Content creation: Create and manage a content calendar for demand generation initiatives in identified markets.
- CRO: Identifying optimizations through AB testing and experimentations in order to help lead capture, such as optimizations on landing pages, website or paid media to boost conversion rate.
- Account Based Marketing: A strong understanding of executing ABM 121 and 1 to many initiatives and measuring the impact of those campaigns.
- Analytics: Analyzing data (via Google Analytics, Hubspot, or other tools) to identify trends and track success of experiments.
- Cross team collaboration: Working closely with Sales, CS, Product, Content and Graphic designers to execute on Demand Generation efforts in a timely and organized way.
- Paid social management: Overseeing Paid Social campaigns and structure, regularly suggesting optimizations to enhance performance.
- Reporting & analysis: A data focused approach to all actions, using reporting tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau) and other relevant tools like supermetrics/zapier etc in order to automate processes and reporting.
What will you bring?
- Fluent level of English, additional languages are a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation or content marketing.
- Strong understanding of the demand generation process and the role of content in lead generation.
- Experience in creating and managing a variety of content formats, including video scripts, long form content, ad copy.
- Experience with content marketing tools and platforms, such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the Saas B2B industry.
- Experience with paid advertising platforms, such as LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Other nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio or similar tools.
- Experience with CMS software (Wordpress + some HTML), landing page creation (Unbounce), SEO/SEM campaigns, and A/B testing.
- Proficiency with Hubspot, MailChimp or other similar programs preferred.
Discover your purpose at work!
If you’re a passionate problem solver and want to put your skills to use helping the world’s coolest companies do more good in the world, Benevity is the place for you. You’ll be part of a team with a 99% client retention rate — the highest in the SaaS space — so you can learn and grow with the best.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity!
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword:
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
Here at Benevity, we are committed to creating a culture of belonging and that starts with a fair and accessible hiring process. Any candidates with disabilities who may require accommodations throughout the hiring or assessment process, are encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity!