Intern - Nonprofit Partnerships (French speaking)
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
You’ll be part of the Customer Success (CS) team and, after initial training, you’ll support the team with creating a wonderful experience for our users, companies and NonProfits. You will work hand in hand with a NonProfit Relations Manager and Customer Success Manager during all the lifecycle stages of our clients.
- Match companies and employees with nonprofit organisations
- Support and facilitate events such as field volunteering, fundraising and collections
- Find creative ways to boost the engagement of users on the platform
- Provide product support
- Take feedback from users to improve our service
- Brainstorm new solutions and services together with the management team
- Be part of projects/event initiatives
Who we are looking for:
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
- No need for previous work experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Management/Business Administration/Marketing/International Relations or similar (Grads or students - a learning agreement from your university is required)
- French native speaker and excellent English proficiency (especially written). Any other languages are a plus
- You should be at the end of your Bachelor/Master’s studies as the company would like to have the option to keep you after the internship
- You are comfortable with cold callings and appreciate the challenge of convincing people
- A methodical and organized approach, attention to detail, and an eye for accuracy
- You show a great spirit of initiative and you go the extra mile.
- More than anything, desire to learn and grow and passion for working with people, interacting with all teams, being empathetic, a good listener and a great advisor, while keeping a strong company and business vision
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our investment in DEIB daily—from our Employee Networks making space for us to have difficult conversations, to the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.