Business Development Representative - Australia
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 950+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
Benevity is actively searching for a Business Development Representative to join our passionate BDR team.
This role is based in Australia and will report directly to BDR Manager.
What you will do:
Among other tasks, you’ll work on:
- Generating leads with well qualified prospects through different tools and resources
- Qualifying and contacting new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and social networks
- Presenting our solution and its benefits in meetings
- Brainstorming on new solutions to further develop our offering on Employee Volunteering, Corporate Giving and Impact Reporting
Who we are looking for:
● Have a proven track record a Business Development Representative, or a similar Sales role, a passion for entrepreneurship and for reaching out to people to present a service/ product
● Be fluent in English. Any other language is a plus
● Have a bachelor degree in management, administration, marketing, international relations or a related field
Sell software “for good”
You will be part of a purpose driven group of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world. We offer a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
Most importantly, you’ll be joining a company in a very exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion.
It’s easier and more fulfilling to sell when you believe in what you’re selling! And at Benevity, you have an opportunity to connect the world’s coolest brands (and their people) with best-in-class software that helps them do more good.
We rally together to help you bring new clients over the line because we know it takes a team. That team approach, coupled with the best technology and service, are why we continue to win more deals than our competitors, and remain the market leader with a 99% client retention rate.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity’s very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our investment in DEIB daily—from our Employee Networks making space for us to have difficult conversations, to the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.
Something looks off?