Manager, Professional Services
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
The Manager, Professional Services for our Community Investment clients will be accountable for defining, building and implementing the implementation project management strategy and process along with metrics and goals for our team of superstar implementation consultants. The person who steps into this role will have experience scaling an implementation team with a focus on operational efficiencies, enjoys motivating and managing people, helping them to grow in their ability to provide consultative problem-solving and guidance to Benevity’s clients. You pay attention to details, are highly organized and are always looking for ways to improve.
What you will do:
- Manage the new client launches implementation team for our Community Investment product line and oversee their objectives, processes and metrics to deliver extraordinary client service experiences
- Implement tools, processes, and training that will enhance and scale service delivery to users and improve efficiency;
- Monitor metrics, issues and trends to identify opportunities for improving service delivery, client retention and revenue models
- Provide clear direction on goals to all team members, coaching people to ensure that collectively, client expectations are met and exceeded
- Work closely with other members of the Client Services team to prioritize and monitor internal and external deliverables; ensures activities are completed on schedule with excellent quality outcomes
- Foster team building by encouraging individuals to share knowledge, highlighting problems or critical situations to management or team, being pro-active in everything regarding team working behaviours.
- Use regular, effective performance review meetings, reviewing and acting upon the weekly/monthly Operating Reports for team improvements; ensure skills assessments of team members are current.
- Ensure processes and procedures are documented, communicated and understood across team members and program areas;
- Develop service reports/analyses for Client Services and leadership teams
What you bring
- 5+ years’ experience in people management– provides calm, clear leadership to a group of implementation resources, with the ability to modify your management style to meet the preferred style of your team members
- 3+ years’ experience onboarding and implementing new clients in a fast-paced SaaS company
- An undergraduate degree with a major/minor in business or computer science, or equivalent work experience preferred;
- Powerful client advocate – you feel a sense of responsibility and urgency when a client calls for help and communicate that urgency and need for high performance to the team
- Delivery and results-oriented – knows that understanding the how and why of issues is part of resolving them and that delivering on promises is the basis of relationship health and longevity
- High performing coach – an outgoing people person who wants to build and grow a like-minded team, with the ability to consult and provide opinion, facilitate discussion and resolve conflict
- Shows good judgement – works to be proactive rather than reactive, keeping the larger picture in mind when considering the path forward
- Interested in performance excellence - You get excited about analyzing data and performing trend analyses (we know you’re out there!)
- Excellent communicator – Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to translate technical information into everyday terms
- Conceptual understanding of ITIL, PMP and data standards;
- Understanding of project management and deployment frameworks;
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines; and work in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Manages multiple projects at once while paying strict attention to detail
Discover your purpose at work
If you’re a passionate problem solver and want to put your skills to use helping the world’s coolest companies do more good in the world, Benevity is the place for you. You’ll be part of a team with a 99% client retention rate — the highest in the SaaS space — so you can learn and grow with the best.
You’ll get that competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity’s very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.
Something looks off?