Intern - Marketing (w/ French)
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
To join our growing team, we’re currently looking for an intern for our amazing Marketing team based in Barcelona.This internship will provide the opportunity for hands-on experience in a professional setting, as well as the chance to learn from and work with experienced professionals.
- Campaign and event production: Support the team in campaigns and events such as webinars, panels, interviews and podcasts
- Content support & distribution: Support with collecting data, research and delivering content materials such as guides, ebooks, reports alongside the Content Manager
- Social Media: Support with scheduling and optimizing our social posts to engage our community
- Sales enablement: Support to empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Native/Bilingual level of French. Extra languages are a plus!
- Marketing, Business Administration, or similar studies
- Ability to work autonomously with keen attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Interested in working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to do a 6 months Learning Agreement starting in July
- Full-time: Monday to Friday (30h-40h/weekly)
- Based in Barcelona (or open to relocate)
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our investment in DEIB daily—from our Employee Networks making space for us to have difficult conversations, to the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.