Interested in joining the Beamdog dream team? Let us know!
Are you interested in a role with Beamdog but you don't see a job that fits you perfectly at the moment? Apply here so we can get to know more about your skillset and your dream role! Please note that if you have already applied to another position directly at Beamdog, please do not submit another as a General Application.
Skills that would be beneficial to highlight:
- Experience working with in-game engine(s), such as Unreal, Unity, or other commercial/proprietary engines
- Experience setting up, maintaining, or working within established pipelines/workflows
- A portfolio or demo reel that highlights your contributions to a project. Showcasing your process is a nice addition!
Beamdog is a fantastic place to work with a friendly and creative atmosphere. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we're a hardworking team of passionate game developers who love the games we work on. Since 2009, we’ve brought enhanced versions of classic Dungeons & Dragons games and exciting original content to fans new and old. We’re best known for bringing beloved isometric roleplaying games like Baldur’s Gate™ and Planescape: Torment™ back to life on desktop and tablets as Enhanced Editions. We love rich stories where players can choose their own journey and the communities that spring up around them. If you’re excited about storytelling games, Dungeons & Dragons, and classic RPGs, stick around! You haven’t seen anything yet!
We offer the following perks:
- Opportunity to work on and develop a new and exciting IP
- Work from anywhere within Canada or come join us in Edmonton!
- 3 weeks of flexible vacation plus a 1-week holiday closure per year.
- Generous sick and personal days
- Flexible working hours
- NO CRUNCH policy
- RRSP Matching Program
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Health & wellness spending account
Thank you for your interest! Our team will contact you if we have a new opening that matches your skillset!