Digital Advertising Specialist
A successful Digital Advertising Specialist has excellent communication, digital marketing experience, project management capabilities, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity. You will serve as the primary contact for Beam.city DNA managed support. This role will own the relationship with the client, be responsible for understanding the brand strategy, advertising goal and market landscape.
- Managing client campaigns & return on investment
- Working with clients to to surface growth opportunities and collaborate on how to pursue them
- Build strategic recommendations based on a deep understanding of client goals and objectives
- Sharing actionable insights & reporting to support client’s strategy and drive incremental ROI
- Supporting monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery
- Lead campaign kick-offs and performance discussions with clients
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and work through troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- Experience with Digital Advertising on Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other online platforms
- Experience managing and working with B2B clients is required
- Excellent communication skills in sales, customer service or relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEM, and analytics
- Project Management or Account Management experience
- Proactive, analytical, deadline-driven
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, growing environment
- Google Analytics
- Paid search
- Social Media Advertising
- Four-year college degree.
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure