Large Enterprise Account Executive
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Large Enterprise Account Executive, you will work to close business with some of our biggest prospective customers. You’ll be supported by a strong inbound lead engine, an energetic SDR team, and a partnerships organization to help you execute against your targets. We are hiring remotely in Stockholm for this role, however, this position will be covering our clients in the Nordics and Benelux markets.
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
What you need to be successful
- Min. 2+ years of experience in Large Enterprise SaaS sales producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication, or an innovative online product environment.
- Excellent written and verbal Swedish and English language skills.
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communication and closing skills.
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
Something looks off?