Senior Onboarding Project Lead
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a tenured Senior Onboarding Project Lead to support our customers in North America! In this role, you will act as a Staffbase Business Partner partnering with our largest segment of customers to lead complex projects and deliver exceptional results within agreed upon timeframes. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating cross-functional teams, and ensuring the successful delivery of projects from handover to closure.
Strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter mindset, and a solid drive to empower our customers to extract as much value from their investment with Staffbase are key to ensuring our customers are successful through onboarding, adoption, and growth stages and increase customer satisfaction, retention, and advocacy!
What you’ll be doing
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with both internal and customer stakeholders
- Ensure a customer’s onboarding is set up to achieve their desired business goals and outcomes.
- Drive towards early time-to-value for customers during onboarding.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and resource allocations
- Lead and manage cross-functional project teams, ensuring effective communication and collaboration
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies
- Monitor project progress and ensure delivery within agreed timelines
- Ensure project documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including senior management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring project management processes and methodologies are followed and optimized for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively drive adoption and usage of our solutions, in order to maximize customer retention, support expansion, and create Customer Advocacy.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their desired launch date and work with the Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Work with our Customer Care Team and Technical Support Engineers to support customers on technical topics.
What you need to be successful
- Strong communication and listening skills, as well as strategic problem-solving abilities.
- 4+ years of project management experience, with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects and engaging with large enterprise customers.
- Embrace change and continuous learning, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer success.
- Proven ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects.
- Prior experience working with Agile methodologies and tools, as well as project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Monday.com, Wrike, Rocketlane, and others.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven work experience in risk management, change management, and stakeholder management.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communicator (speaking, writing, and virtual contexts)
- Self-starter, solution-oriented mindset and take ownership in everything you do.
- Great team player with tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Experience working in Internal Communications is a plus.
- Project management certification, such as PMP or PRINCE2, is preferred.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Staffbase's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $100.000 - $126,000 base salary per year. In addition, Staffbase provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, equity, paid parental leave, an employee growth budget, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, wellness days, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
Something looks off?