Senior Workday Financials Specialist
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Are you tech-savvy, solution-oriented and constantly watching out for opportunities to improve things? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
We would like to extend the Accounting & Controlling team within our Finance organization where we are building up a small Workday team and we are looking for someone who can take ownership in rolling out new functionalities and also improving the existing processes in our ERP system.
The role requires that you can act quickly, not be constrained by how things “used to be” and most importantly that you are ambitious, curious, and passionate about tech, specifically about the technical landscape our team works in.
What you’ll be doing
- Being the main contact person for technical Workday Finance questions and issues, working with HR, FP&A, and IT on system topics
- Coordination of external stakeholders (implementation partners, freelancers) and complex projects
- You bring in your experience, ideas, and support regarding the development, optimization and documentation of the systems as such but also internal processes and policies
- You are responsible for the development of sustainable solutions which support long-term growth
- Configuring required changes within Workday including full end-to-end testing
- You understand all aspects of Workday to identify downstream impacts on recommended solutions
- Ensuring data integrity and user adoption
What you need to be successful
- You bring in a lot of knowledge and at least 4+ years of experience of Workday Financials within a multi-national company, ideally within the software industry
- Proven experience with finance processes
- Fluent in English (German is a big plus)
- You are a tech-savvy person and love to solve problems
- You are able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
- Experience with implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines is a plus
- Ideally proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
Something looks off?