Marketing Manager DACH (12 month FTC)
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Our rapidly expanding company, operating across diverse global territories, seeks an adept Marketing Manager to join our esteemed Marketing Center of Operations in Chemnitz, Germany. The Marketing team, known for their commitment to excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement, requires a seasoned professional to join this important function.
Please note that for this role, you must be able to speak German to a native level, as well as English to a high standard.
This is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week) reporting directly to our Head of Marketing in Chemnitz.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategically plan, set up and oversee the creation and timely implementation of new content formats and material such as;
- Result-driven email campaigns to support the customer success team in upselling and cross-selling initiatives
- Customer focused events to drive upselling and cross-selling opportunities to build customer advocacy in collaboration with the customer success team
- Customer case studies and testimonials to support the marketing team in the creation of new content and material
- Marketing collateral, such as brochures or flyers for direct mailing campaigns in collaboration with the regional marketing team
- Merchandise, such as corporate or seasonal gifts
- Gather knowledge from experts in the Internal Communications industry and apply them to the target audiences of the campaigns
- Brainstorm and pitch your own ideas for content formats and material to the leadership team
- Flag and account for necessary resources (personnel and financial resources) related to your projects
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing and product marketing, product education and customer enablement to align content strategy across Staffbase
What you need to be successful
- A degree in business studies, economics, marketing or similar or an equivalent professional education
- Experience in creating marketing content for digital products
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- Experience in catering to a complex and diverse customer base, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment, using a portfolio of channels and tools
- You are passionate about your customers’ satisfaction and success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.