Group Product Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is looking for a Group Product Manager to contribute to the sustainable growth of internal communication intelligence and management platform. In this role you will be responsible for the teams contributing to one of our largest product areas which is used to create & understand internal communication, as well as administrate all our customer facing products. You will be leading a team of 3-4 product managers.
An outstanding team of passionate, curious and customer value driven product managers is critical to the success of our company, as well as the companies of our customers. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 2000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
We are looking for an inspirational Group Product Manager driven by product thinking, a customer centric attitude and commercial excellence.
What you’ll be doing
- Scale, lead and develop a passionate, diverse and inclusive team of product managers
- Build a shared vision for your product domain, together with Senior Leadership and your team, across the company by establishing consensus on strategies and priorities to further grow our market dominance
- Together with your team, develop a deep understanding of the needs of your customers and obsess about how it can be improved
- Guide and remove roadblocks for your team and domain, to ensure that your team is constantly able to deliver products our customers love
- Drive the growth and evolution of our industry leading internal communications platform, that enables internal communicators to manage and understand communication across all of Staffbase’s channels (Intranet, Employee app, Email, etc.), in to a single unifying platform
- Understand and influence Staffbase’s strategy and positioning and deliver domain specific innovative products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Partner up with your product leadership peers to ensure your domain strategy is well aligned with our overarching company and product strategy
What you need to be successful
- 6+ years of professional experience in a product role
- 3+ years in leading diverse and ambitious teams
- Experience with different types of products (mobile, web, data) and segments (SME, B2B, SaaS)
- Experience building and connecting products into one platformAbility to communicate vision, plans and roadmaps to anyone be it an engineer the CEO, both visually and in writing as well as communication skills to drive alignment between various stakeholders in a growing multi-national organization
- A passionate leader with a proven ability to hire and grow high-performing teams who will be a strong partner to our product design and go-to-market teams
- Extensive knowledge in different agile product methodologies as well as experience formulating success metrics for different products
- Knowledge in Internal or External Communications and Platform Businesses is a plus
- Passion, experience and eagerness to coach and mentor product managers to become their best selves
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.