Working Student, Marketing
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
What you’ll be doing:
- You get to know the employee communications market and our product portfolio to help us observe topics in the industry and elaborate on their impact.
- You assist in implementing campaigns to present Staffbase as an iconic brand.
- You help us develop PR activities to initiate media coverage.
- You own our media review and track all publications reliably.
- You learn how to report on key marketing and PR metrics.
- You assist in creating communications collateral: customer stories, social media copy, creative assets, mailings, blog articles, press releases.
- You plan and steer direct mailing campaigns.
- You support the event managers by coordinating meetings and brainstorming ideas.
- You get to know other teams such as product marketing, digital marketing, customer service and sales when collaborating to support conversion (graphic design, website, account based marketing, merchandising).
What you need to be successful:
- Basic knowledge of internal communications and its stakeholders
- Great passion for marketing and corporate communications
- First experience in creating content (e. g. blog articles, social media copy text)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and collaborative
- Wish to work in an extremely fast paced environment that values innovation
- Remote work partially possible & presence at Chemnitz headquarter sometimes necessary (travel costs covered)
- You’re enrolled at a university
- Excellent written and spoken German communication skills
- Good communication skills in English (official company language)
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.