At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Solutions Engineer you support our Account Executives to consult our future customers on all technical aspects of the Staffbase solution. You will learn everything about the Staffbase solution, as well as the topics of internal communications and employee experience to explore how we can implement our app the best possible way.
What you’ll be doing
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best setup for their internal communications needs
- You learn how to build engaging demo environments and how to show them to prospective customers to get them excited
- You learn about the different integration methods into the Staffbase platform and how to use and explain them
- You learn how to run technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform in collaboration with other Solutions Engineers and our Account Executives
- Over time, you become a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers
What you need to be successful
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Science, Informations Systems, Business Engineering, or similar
- Native fluency in German is required
- Business fluency in English is desired
- You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
- You bring the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.