Corporate Account Executive DACH
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team in Germany! As an Account Executive for the DACH region, you will need to create and own outbound strategies with Partnerships, Marketing, and Sales Development Representatives to execute against targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
What you need to be successful
- Fluent in both German and English (madatory)
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication or an innovative online product environment.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA and/or sales training certification is a plus.
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment preferred.
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Tons of passion, humour, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communication and closing skills
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.