Senior Product Designer
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
At Staffbase, you will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. Goodbye old clunky B2B user experience, hello intuitive & innovative B2B UX design.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to lead and own the end-to-end design process in one of our product teams.
This role will be reporting to a Design Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Craft simple, beautiful, and functional product experiences, using Staffbase visual language and industry standards
- Co-own product discovery and influence product strategy while working closely with product managers, user research and other stakeholders
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that communicate high-level functionality
- Work with a cross-functional team to build, test, and monitor solutions for both desktop and mobile
- Write clear, concise, and conversational UX content, considering accessibility and inclusion
- Shape both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for your team and unit domain
- Shape the design strategy and drive holistic UX topics within the product design team and product organisation
- Actively drive the adoptions and constantly contribute to the Staffbase Design System in your stream’s domain, considering accessibility and scalability
What you need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience designing digital products. Experience designing for multiple platforms in an enterprise B2B SaaS is a huge plus
- Advocate for a design and product discovery process from problem to solution, with a good command of research methods, interaction design, visual design, usability testing, and monitoring
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, proficient in communication with engineers
- A great collaborator, involving not only different data points and research in design decisions, but also your product team through workshops and ceremonies and the product design team through design critiques and feedback talks
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and understanding of web technologies like React, as well as mobile platformsStrong visual design skills and proficiency in working with Figma and/or other design tools
- Strong visual design skills and proficiency in working with Figma and/or other design tools
- Strategic product thinking manifested in a strong understanding of business goals, global product strategy, and the key objectives for your product unit domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude with an eye on details and a mind for the bigger picture
- Experience building and scaling design systems
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.