At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Our recruiters strive to provide an outstanding candidate experience and act as business partners to our hiring managers for any recruitment-related topics. Together with your colleagues, you will utilise your recruitment and sourcing skills to attract the best talent to join our growing company!
In this role, you will focus on growing various G&A functions (e.g. Operations, Finance, PX) across Saxony, Germany and Europe.
What you'll be doing
- Full-cycle recruitment across different G&A functions and locations (Germany, UK)
- Use sourcing techniques to reach out to passive candidates
- Engage active and passive candidates using effective messaging skills
- Provide excellent candidate experience from the day they apply until you close the role
- Contribute great ideas to make Staffbase visible on the market and in regions we are operating
- Work on projects related to employer branding, candidate experience, interview trainings etc.
- Keep our application tracking system (Greenhouse) up-to-date
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of working experience in an in-house recruiting team; ideally in a fast growing scale-up environment
- Sourcing expertise: deep skills in outbound recruitment practices for active roles and passive, strategic pool building
- Experience in startup/scale up environment a is a plus
- Business fluent communication skills in English and German
- A passion for recruitment and deep understanding of TAs impact in an organisation
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.