At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the global in-house legal team and General Counsel including regular reporting, team meetings and legal knowledge management
- First contact point for general employment law issues and support of the People Experience team
- Legal research, supported by other team members
- Completing form documents and helping to create straightforward templates
- Tracking of legal expenditure
- Admin user responsibilities on main legal tools and systems: Brightflag, Docusign, Ironclad and other systems
- Onboarding new law firms and other vendors, and managing relationships
- Lead and/or coordinate with other departments to execute things like legal team events, social gatherings, recognition gestures and offsites
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Book business-related domestic and international travel, handling travel policies taking into account visas, costs, and proper documentation
What you need to be successful
- Previous experience as Paralegal, Executive Assistant, or a similar administrative role in a legal team, preferably in a fast-paced, international environment
- Fluent English language skills, German skills would be an advantage
- Trustworthy & dependable - you will have access to highly sensitive information where discretion is required
- Highly motivated, organised individual with a strong attention to detail; you are able to work effectively and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of leadership and across multiple offices and timezones
- Strong multi-tasker with an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team and working asynchronously in a hybrid environment
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while anticipating the needs of others
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company and work with a variety of personalities
- Bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute
- Adaptability in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proficient using Google Suite, Slack and Apple products
Great to have:
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with a team across multiple time zones
- An interest in employee communications
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.