Senior Manager, Onboarding EMEA
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Senior Onboarding Project Lead Manager at Staffbase, you will play a crucial role in ensuring successful onboarding experiences for our customers in the EMEA region, optimizing the onboarding experience, driving customer success, and fostering a culture of innovation within the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and develop the Onboarding Project Leads team in the EMEA region, providing guidance and support to ensure successful onboarding experiences for new clients
- Support the execution of the global Onboarding strategy and continuously think of ways to improve the onboarding experience for the customers and for the teams
- Collaborate closely with departmental leads, managers, and stakeholders to establish team goals and delegate tasks effectively.
- Manage the delivery of onboarding projects for new clients, working closely with global and regional cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, Technical Onboarding, and Customer Support
- Collaborate and partner with sales leadership to support pre-sales activities and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Onboarding
- Identify and address knowledge gaps within the team and across teams to enhance the onboarding experience for customers
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among EMEA leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Supervise all Onboarding projects managed by the EMEA team and handle any escalations as needed
- Provide regular reporting on team and Onboarding project status, metrics, and KPIs using internal reporting tools, including utilization tracking
- Encourage and support overall goal achievement, as well as initiatives to drive expansion efforts within the EMEA region
- Conduct performance management by providing constructive feedback, addressing areas of improvement, and offering coaching and mentoring to bridge skill gaps effectively
What you need to be successful
- Previous experience in a management role, within the Onboarding or Customer Success domain in a fast-growing technology or SaaS company
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to provide effective coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and facilitate productive collaboration.
- Familiarity with internal reporting tools to track and report on team and project performance
- Results-oriented and challenger attitude with a focus on driving customer success and achieving company objectives
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Innovative mindset with a passion for continuous learning and improvement, staying updated on industry trends and best practices
- Excellent German and English language skills
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.