Corporate Sales Development Representative
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Corporate Sales Development Representative DACH at Staffbase, you will play a critical role in developing our sales funnel. Are you motivated to start a career in enterprise sales in the SaaS technology sector and curious to learn how to qualify opportunities that result in new business for Staffbase? Then we should talk!
What you'll be doing
- Qualify leads coming through download content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Execute effective outbound campaign to identify new business opportunities
- Apply consultative sales methodologies to interact with large organizations and understand their priorities
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Use your selling skills to set up qualified appointments
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
What you need to be successful
- University degree or professional training in the area of business administration/economics/communication o.e.
- Previous phone experience would be beneficial (recruitment, customer service, sales development)
- Curiosity about the topic of internal and external communication
- Interest to start a career in enterprise sales in the SaaS technology sector
- A problem-solving approach while thinking both creative and analytical
- Great organizational and time management skills
- A team player who loves celebrating successes together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Business Fluent English language skills
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.