Product Manager - Employee Voice
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Product Manager - Employee Voice to join our Comms Management & Insights stream. In this role you will be responsible for our community management and survey product. This is an exciting opportunity to be in the driving seat of a young product domain that leverages AI and state of the art technologies to understand and engage with audiences at scale. The outcomes of your work will empower 1000s of communication professionals worldwide to increase their impact.
An outstanding team of passionate, curious and customer value driven product managers is critical to the success of our company, as well as the companies of our customers. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of community management and surveys in communication. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe. We are looking for inspirational and aspirational Product Manager. Together with your team of designers and engineers, you will continuously identify relevant problems to solve and enable your team to solve them in an impactful and sustainable way. This role will be reporting into one of our Directors of Product and can be associated with one of our German offices. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing a deep understanding of the domain, then spreading and using that knowledge to discover new product opportunities
- You will partner with product research, data, sales and product design to identify, evaluate and communicate customer insights and pain points. With your team, you will be constantly evaluating the why and which problem you can solve, based on prior research
- Leading the effort of scoping, prioritizing and managing the roadmap and backlog for your product area. Evangelizing your domain narrative and aligning your efforts with the overarching company strategy
- Collaborating with product marketing and customer facing teams, you will create launch plans and packaging while pushing for strong awareness of customers and our organization
- Together with your team, you will identify, define and iterate on the overarching customer experience for your area and will be making sure this is aligned and understood by other teams
- Monitoring and understanding the usage of your product, ensuring your product is hitting the right metrics and is being adopted by customers and users
What you need to be successful
- Demonstrable experience (2+ years) in the SaaS B2B segment and a proven track-record of launching products from ideation to production
- Demonstrable experience in taking products from new products to the market
- Previous experience on survey, social engagement or dashboard products
- Understanding the usage of data and metrics to clearly define the impact future products will have in your key area
- You think big and small. Having built a portfolio of small experiments and large features, you are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are with optimizing existing features and flows
- You are a strong collaborator and can engage with champions of our customers, engineers, product designers, data scientists, company leaders or other stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.