Senior Partner Manager DACH
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our new Senior Partner Manager for the DACH region, you will be part of the global Partner Management team here at Staffbase. We are a team of experienced partner business enthusiasts, located on three different continents. This is an exciting opportunity to represent the global category leader product and work with experienced partner salespeople where everyone pushing towards the same goal - making our customers happy.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Staffbase partners based in the DACH region to drive revenue growth and customer retention
- Act as a single point of contact for our DACH-based partners and manage all communication activities e.g sharing news, updates but also collect partner feedback
- Help our partner to be successful with Staffbase by running enablement and sales coaching programs
- Responsible for business planning with partners
- Co-sell partner in deals
- Participate in the planning and hosting of monthly partner roundtables and other partner meetups
- Collect partner feedback and share it with relevant teams at Staffbase
What you need to be successful
- 3+ years of professional experience in a partner sales role
- Proven track record of building and managing relationships with partners in the B2B SaaS or ITC industry
- Enterprise customer experience (5,000+ user environment)
- Outstanding communication skills, a high level of empathy and the ability to build strong business relationships
- Business fluent English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region (approx. 10 %)
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.