Revenue Support Analyst
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a driven & ambitious data analyst in sales operations, revenue planning or revenue operations, you'll be supporting across a variety of projects and tasks to help drive our go-to-market’s performance and revenue growth objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled team, with a commitment to forwarding data-led decision-making to all aspects of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the Revenue Data Manager in ensuring that data pipelines are properly maintained, and data is transformed and cleansed effectively
- Support the team on general reporting as well as the creation of new dashboards via Tableau
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment on KPIs, reporting and metrics
- Update and document current data processes
- Perform operational checks for data quality validation
- Ownership of Revenue Analytics ticket management to enable swift and accurate issue resolution
- Continued development of data quality checking mechanisms to facilitate day-to-day operational work
- Support the senior Revenue Analysts with internal ad-hoc requests, aligned with current business needs
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 1+years experience in a similar role, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Passion for all things data analysis, with an emphasis on Sales / revenue generation
- Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL queries
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills, including Pivot Tables, Index/Match, database connections, etc.
- Strong data analysis skills with an emphasis on data quality
- Familiarity with data mapping
- Exposure to Salesforce
- Experience with Tableau (or other dedicated BI Visualisation tools) an advantage
- Excellent communication skills teamed with a proactive attitude
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.