Marketing Operations Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations EMEA, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Central and Regional Marketing teams and the campaign managers through delivery of a ‘best in class’ marketing operations infrastructure, processes and insights which enable the marketing team to achieve their targets in demand generation, branding and nurturing efforts. You will partner with the GTM leadership to implement scalable processes and tools, and orchestrate a business rhythm enabling the company to grow. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative contributor, who is excited to join our team at a company that’s changing the game in employee communications software. This will be a cross-functional role, working closely with Marketing Leadership, Demand Generation, Regional Marketing teams, GTM Enablement and our Revenue teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor and track marketing’s key performance indicators
- Analyze data, assess trends and determine actions to optimize performance
- Create and manage reports and dashboards extracting meaningful and actionable insights
- Drive and support initiatives that assist with the execution of our marketing strategies and that help achieve our growth goals
- Consistently monitor feedback from the marketing teams to improve processes
- Design, build and monitor consistent, repeatable and effective processes for the team to quickly adapt to changing business conditions
- Create supplementary local documentation and train marketing and sales teams on lead process/improvements/enhancements
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the data
- Assist in managing and administrating marketing technology (implementation, adoption, renewals, and track return on investment) and their integrations
- Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements or growth
- Manage and enhance relationships with vendors
- Collaborate with the demand generation team and the wider campaign teams to support strategic and tactical campaigns while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs and infrastructure
What you need to be successful
- Minimum of 2-3 years marketing / sales operations experience in a B2B technology/software environment
- Experience in a scale up or emerging growth technology company is an asset
- Project or program management skills required to drive and coordinate initiatives
- Strong background in CRM (Salesforce preferred) / Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot preferred) and their integration
- Experience with using solutions for Account Intelligence (e.g. 6Sense, Demandbase, Rollworks etc.) that leverage buyer intent and predictive analytics to build audiences, run targeted advertising, orchestrate workflows and prioritize the sales engagement
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a data-driven mindset
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills, as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, changing and agile environments
- Ability to design and implement business processes and collaborate with the enablement team on the rollout
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.