At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
At Staffbase, you will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. Good bye old clunky B2B user experience, hello intuitive & innovative B2B UX design.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to own the end-to-end design process in one of our product teams.
This role will be reporting to a Design Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Craft simple, beautiful, and functional product experiences, using Staffbase visual language and industry standards
- Co-own product discovery while working closely with a product manager and user research to identify user problems and validate assumptions
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that communicate high-level functionality
- Work with a cross-functional team to build, test and monitor solutions for both desktop and mobile
- Write clear, concise and conversational UX content, considering accessibility and inclusion
- Contribute to both the short-term tactics and the mid-to-long term strategy for your team’s domain
- Collaborate with the product design team on holistic UX topics
- Contribute to the Staffbase Design System in your team’s domain, considering accessibility and scalability
What you need to be successful
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong problem solving skills, advocacy for users and data informed decision-making
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products. Experience designing for multiple platforms in an enterprise B2B SaaS is a huge plus
- Fluent in applying a design process from problem to solution, with good command of research methods, interaction design, visual design and usability testing
- Experience working with cross functional teams, proficient in communication with engineers
- A great collaborator, involving not only different data points and research in design decisions, but also your product team through workshops and ceremonies and the product design team through design critiques and feedback talks
- Experience working with large design systems, understanding of design tokens, components and patterns
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and understanding of web technologies like React, as well as mobile platforms
- Proficiency working with Figma and/or other design tools like Sketch
- Understanding of business goals, product strategy and the key objectives for your product team domain
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Want to make it more interesting?
We’re looking to develop our design team expertise. If you think one of the following topics is of your experience or you're interested in, let us know.
- Design systems
- UX Writing
- Mobile design (iOS, Android)
- Quantitative research
- Qualitative research
We understand that new colleagues come in all different designs and shapes. Even if you don't cover all points, we'd love to hear from you!
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.