Head of Global Partner Sales
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our new Head of Global Partner Sales, you will be responsible for all of our partner management activities in all of our existing geographies - EMEA, Americas and APAC. As a key influencer of our internal roadmap, you will drive growth in existing markets and open new partner-led markets, spearheading success here for the business. In this role, you will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, grow and develop the partner management function
- Build and nurture strong relationships with Staffbase partners, expanding our network, and cultivating a robust pipeline of sales opportunities to drive revenue growth and customer retention
- Regularly review and adapt our partner GTM strategy, setting up and overseeing new partner initiative
- Collaborate closely with the Staffbase Marketing function
- Business planning with partners and supporting them when selling our product and service
- Build market awareness via partnerships
- Bring in leads, build opportunities, and influence ARR closing through partners such as communication agencies, resellers, and system integrators
- Influence customer success via delivery partners
What you need to be successful
- Extensive professional work experience and leadership / management in a partner sales role.
- Solid understanding of a SaaS partner management business and the ability to tailor it to our business needs in our respective market category (corporate comms)
- A leader by example, with the ability to inspire, motivate, coach and develop others
- Strong ability of building and managing relationships with partners
- Previous enterprise customer experience (5,000+ user environment)
- Outstanding communication skills, a high level of empathy and the ability to build strong business relationships
- Proven experience in execution leading towards measurable success metrics and outcome, pragmatic acumen to drive business
- Business fluent English and preferably also German language skills
- Willingness to travel to our regional offices according to business needs
If you have additional experience in organizational change management or have worked in the Human Capital Management, Internal Communications, or External Communications industries, it will be a big plus.
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.