Senior Manager of Leadership Development
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As the Senior Manager of Leadership Development you will play a crucial role in creating and implementing a comprehensive leadership development continuum that supports manager readiness, manager capability, and leadership development across the organization.
The role is based in Chemnitz.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement a comprehensive leadership development continuum aligned with the company's strategy, cultural values, and leadership principles.
- Design and deliver impactful learning interventions and experiences for managers and leaders at various levels, focusing on manager capability, character development, DEI, and leadership values.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Organizational Development, you will align the leadership development initiatives with our business strategy, ensuring that our cultural and leadership values are brought to life through impactful manager and leader interventions.
- Emphasizing values and character development, this role will also focus on designing and delivering learning interventions for underrepresented demographic groups within the organization in partnership and support of wider DE&I efforts.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including People Experience, Talent Management, and business leaders, to identify development needs and ensure program effectiveness.
- You will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with external vendors to support overall program delivery.
- Serve as a learning architect, designing intervention strategies, selecting appropriate methodologies, and incorporating innovative practices for effective leadership development.
- Foster relationships with external stakeholders, ensuring the selection and management of high-quality learning resources and development programs.
- Collaborate with underrepresented demographic groups to design specific learning interventions that address their unique needs and promote inclusivity within the organization.
- Establish robust evaluation processes to measure the impact and effectiveness of leadership development programs, ensuring alignment with ROI goals.
- A data-driven approach and expertise in evaluative measurement will be essential to drive a strong return on investment (ROI) for our leadership development initiatives.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Psychology, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Learning and Development, with a focus on leadership development, preferably in a fast-paced, scaling environment.
- Strong expertise in designing and delivering impactful leadership development programs, interventions, and learning initiatives.
- Experience in values and character based development, DEI, and designing interventions for underrepresented demographic groups.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors and manage vendor partnerships.
- Strong understanding of evaluative measurement and ROI analysis to measure program effectiveness.
- Great project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Passionate about leadership development, continuous learning, and driving organizational success through people development.
- English fluent, german is a plus
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.