Senior Solutions Consultant
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximise the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have unprecedented engagement rates. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
The Senior Solutions Consultant offers expert guidance to existing and prospective clients, showcasing product solutions tailored to their specific requirements. This role collaborates with sales, customer experience, product, development, customer success and support to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision makers. This position strategically contributes to every phase of the sales cycle, ranging from presenting compelling value propositions to business users, including C-level executives, to engaging in in-depth technical discussions with IT teams.
The Senior Solutions Consultant is a key member of our sales structure and will use their expertise to support all facets of the European sales team.
The impact you'll have:
- Become a product expert in all things AxonifyAssist in gathering prospect and customer needs and requirements through discovery phase conversations
- Provide pre-sales presentations to potential and existing customers regarding products and services offered and their ability to satisfy organizational needs.
- Articulate and differentiate the value of Axonify’s Software-as-a-Service to different audiences
- Represent a disruptive technology in a largely addressable market
- Develop and enthusiastically deliver comprehensive and customized product presentations (on-site and virtual)
- Adapt messaging and communication styles to various audiences ranging from C-level executives, to IT professionals, to learning, communication, and operation specialists
- Support technical conversations, including: integration scoping, authentication, hosting architecture, APIs, and learning ecosystem architecture.
- Assist in provide answers to technical questions in Requests for Information or Requests for Proposal
- Support Sandbox evaluations by building out sandbox sites, providing overview of the site to the prospect evaluators, monitor progress and taking an active role in the summary data readback
- Document and communicate product enhancement requests to relay to the Product Team
- Provide coaching and professional development to the sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
The things you bring:
- 3-5 years previous B2B presales/solution consulting experience, preferably selling enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with other online learning platforms or human capital systems will be a major plus
- A captivating and engaging presentation skill set that utilizes storytelling to demonstrate how the platform solves identified pain and challenges
- Software as a service exposure and/or knowledge of a unique software delivery model.
- Technical aptitude through proposal writing, sales and/or presentations, and strong understanding of technical architecture will be a plus.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills, with strong ability to articulate complex technical information to clients with ease.
- Have an eye for great design and experience configuring SAAS solutions to tell visually captivating stories.
- A resilient mindset that is able to learn concepts quickly, implement new technologies, and evolve methodologies over time.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and work with cross functional team members to resolve issues.
- Ability to build relationships among cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Commitment to presenting and demonstrating our solution by traveling to customer locations within Europe as required. Possess valid passport and ability to travel up to 25%.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
You will have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the United Kingdom and will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Ready to join the Axonify team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team. We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.