Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
As a Product Designer you will deliver intuitive and engaging experiences that solve business problems with a user-centric mindset. You will join a team of Designers, Product Managers and Developers collaborating to understand a market need and user needs to develop engaging and delightful experiences for our users. We are looking for an analytical and creative thinker who is able to understand what is needed and bring ideas to solve problems.
The impact you will have:
- Understand the problem space by collaborating with Product Managers during the product discovery process and working closely with current customers, users, and prospects to uncover opportunities and define solutions
- Work with Design, Product and Development to understand business requirements and user needs
- Participate in day-to-day design decisions related to both new and existing functions and features
- Be involved in all aspects of product development, working closely with product managers, developers, and other teams
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate user testing while producing new features and enhancements
- Use and evolve our design system in order to craft flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
The things you bring:
- 2+ years of product design experience for web applications
- Ability to execute on all phases of the design process
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- Passion for continuous learning and staying current with user research and usability testing
- Knowledge of responsive design and best practices with a mobile-first approach
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- You are a Figma expert (or similar tools such as Sketch or Axure)
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Please add your portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.