Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
We’re looking for an innovative and collaborative Marketing Programs Manager to develop demand generation programs within our target industries in support of revenue growth.
As a key member of the Revenue Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, your performance metrics will include the impact of marketing campaigns on high-quality pipeline growth, closed revenue, customer expansion, and deal velocity.
- Lead the development, implementation, and optimization of full-funnel marketing campaigns targeted at our key vertical markets.
- Identify the channel mix and tactical strategies needed to deliver the right message, at the right time to bring prospects through their buyer journey.
- Work closely with the product and brand marketing team to align campaign strategies with product messaging and positioning.
- Manage and refine lead nurturing programs to boost pipeline conversion.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for pipeline creation, constantly seeking opportunities for improvement and optimization in support of ARR targets.
- Collaborate with the BDR and sales teams to align strategy, messaging, and targeting, ensuring a deep understanding of their pipeline needs and priorities.
- Utilize data-driven insights to adjust targeting and messaging, develop testing strategies and improve campaign performance and ROI.
- Continually evaluate the performance and cost of acquisition, adjusting demand generation tactics and strategies as necessary.
- Professional Experience. 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with at least 3 years in an industry program management role. Prior experience in marketing to enterprise-level organizations is highly desirable.
- Knowledge. Strong knowledge of demand generation strategies, digital marketing, content creation, and lead nurturing. Proficiency in marketing automation platforms is essential.
- Energy, passion, and creativity: A strong passion for marketing and a proven ability to deliver measurable results.
- Performance: A track record of driving growth through industry-specific program management.
- Collaboration: Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing ops, product marketing, brand, digital, and the sales org to create high-impact campaigns
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you can check off more than a few- great! We'd welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.