Strategic Account Director - Europe
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximise the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have unprecedented engagement rates. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
We’re looking for an Strategic Account Director who will act like a CEO, responsible for leading the acquisition and growth of a strategically selected account list and or vertical. As a proven experienced sales professional, this individual will build a deep understanding of each account and leave no thought, approach or stone unturned in the pursuit of securing net new business within each account.
The Strategic Account Director will proactively seek engagement with stakeholders and decision makers at all levels and will have a thirst to generate their own opportunities as well as maximise any warm leads passed from the business development team. The Strategic Account Director will ensure all stakeholders advocate the Axonify solutions as you seek and secure enterprise scale wins.
The impact you'll have:
- Lead and manage opportunities from qualification to close, through large, complex enterprise sized organisations
- Develop a deep understanding of all stakeholders and decision makers (including c-suite) and implement an effective plan to educate and inspire these teams to support Axonify and disrupt the “status quo”
- Recognise and creatively address potential “red flags” in the buying process
- Use the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to learn about and connect with account stakeholders
- Work in cooperation with the business development team, and marketing teams to implement successful outbound pipeline generation strategies with selected accounts
- Work with internal teams to develop compelling proposals, RFP responses and presentations/demonstrations etc.
- Build out compelling and fact based value/business case proposals that drive business impact and outcomes to secure the net new business
- Take an active role in shaping future success and peer development by sharing insights and collaborate with Axonify team including internal gurus, mentors and sales & marketing teams
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers and prospects by maintaining professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and communities
- Maintain appropriate Salesforce data and hygiene on all opportunities
- Various other duties as required to support the growth of the Axonify business
The things you bring:
- 5-10 years of practical strategic enterprise sales experience selling into organisations ideally with frontline audiences in Retail, Grocery, Hospitality, Finance & Insurance or related industries.
- Experience selling complex enterprise SaaS platforms.
- A record of over achievement in a comparable sales role. Strong understanding of business, sales and strategic pipeline growth and management.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence, gain support, and plan ahead for prospective sales activities. A natural ability to effectively deliver presentations and communicate via virtual modalities, phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity, and purpose.
- Capability to assess, develop, plan and grow out a sustainable pipeline that delivers predictable forecast and deal execution
- Experienced in managing the negotiation and contracting process to close
- Act and work with a sense of urgency, willing to push the boundaries of what’s been done before. A creative mindset to build out a customer focused point of view, solutions, energise others with passion, and encourage quality and commitment.
- Excel at building long-term customer relationships, great interpersonal skills, and emotional intelligence
- Commitment to presenting and demonstrating the Axonify proposition by traveling to customer locations within the region when and where appropriate
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience managing and tracking activities in Salesforce and working with leadership to create a sales growth plan
- Builds bridges among cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
You will have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the United Kingdom and will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Ready to join the Axonify team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team. We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.