Talent Development Facilitation Specialist
People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
We’re looking for a Talent Development Facilitation Specialist to design and lead dynamic internal employee Talent Development sessions.
As a key member of the People & Culture team, this role involves creating and delivering engaging learning experiences that enhance the skills, knowledge, and overall development of our employees.
The Facilitation Specialist collaborates closely with cross-functional teams to tailor content to specific needs, ensuring alignment with our organizational objectives. This role requires a unique blend of instructional design expertise, facilitation skills, and a keen understanding of adult learning principles. Successful candidates will have a significant impact on fostering a culture of continuous growth and development among our employees.
The impact you'll have:
- Work closely with the Talent Development Programs Manager to understand the learning needs of the organization, teams, and individuals and recommend learning solutions, and co-create the design & development
- Act as Facilitation lead for all internal Talent Development programming including Leadership and Individual Contributor programs and professional development
- Own the development of Facilitation Guides for trainings
- Maintain and update existing facilitation guides to ensure relevant accessible content
- Design enablement plans to ensure the successful adoption and behaviour change for training programs
- Draft internal communications for Talent Development programming
- Support in the delivery of the Onboarding Program
- Facilitate bi-weekly all company update sessions
- Support the annual company kickoff business event
- Enable and collaborate with co-facilitators
- Support the reporting of all Training and Development Metrics
- Manage and drive employees to leverage existing learning infrastructure to enable a culture of continuous learning
- Responsible for innovation in delivery by Incorporating appropriate modalities
- Liaise with external facilitation contractors where necessary
- Support training content research, design and development
- Other duties as required
The things you bring:
- 3+ years experience as a facilitator
- Knowledge of adult learning methods
- Experience adapting facilitation style to different learning styles
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled at project and change management with cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and facilitating learning sessions using a variety of in person, virtual and hybrid platforms to engage the learning audience at all levels of the organization
- Experience leveraging a variety of resources, knowledge and information to assess learning needs and develop sessions through a high level of judgment, integrity and sense of urgency
- Experience researching and finding the best facilitator to offer a learning session when the topic cannot be facilitated in-house
- A passion and desire for maintaining a business culture of learning
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Work location: This is a flexible hybrid position with some in-office days at our Waterloo or Toronto office. Let’s chat more about our flexible working arrangement!
You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure your success.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.