Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to provide consultation to current and potential customers, demonstrating product solutions to customer needs. This role collaborates with sales, services, development, customer success and support to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision makers. This role is leveraged strategically in all parts of the sales cycle.
As a key member of the Sales team reporting to the Senior Manager, Principal Solutions, the Solutions Consultant possesses intermediate knowledge of the presales role and obtains product and industry knowledge to a level that supports understanding of client and prospect unique needs and how the Axonify solution can meet those needs. This role supports the mid-market sales team and will progress towards more complex sales cycles and opportunities in the enterprise space.
The things you’ll do:
- Assist in gathering prospect and customer needs and requirements through discovery phase conversations
- Provide pre-sales presentations to potential customers regarding products and services offered and their ability to satisfy organizational needs.
- Articulate and differentiate the value of Axonify’s Software-as-a-Service to different audiences
- Represent a disruptive technology in a largely addressable market
- Develop and enthusiastically deliver comprehensive and customized product presentations (on-site and virtual)
- Work with more senior colleagues to support follow up conversations and demonstrations with C-level executives and IT professionals
- Provide answers to technical questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
- Support Sandbox evaluations by building out sandbox sites, providing overview of the site to the prospect evaluators, monitor progress and taking an active role in the summary data readback
- Develop strategies to overcome or eliminate obstacles that may hinder effective sales techniques
- Document and communicate product enhancement requests to relay to the product management team
- Provide coaching and professional development to the sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Other duties as assigned
The things you bring:
- 1-2 years previous B2B technical sales experience preferably selling enterprise software solutions. Experience with other online learning platforms or human capital systems is desirable.
- Software as a service exposure and/or knowledge of a unique software delivery model. Technical aptitude through proposal writing, sales and/or presentations for technical sales gained through post-secondary education, experience or a combination of both.
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role. Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills. Goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Have an eye for great design and has experience configuring SAAS solutions to tell visually captivating stories.
- A resilient mindset that is able to learn concepts quickly, learn and implement new technology, and able to evolve methodologies over time.
- Able to troubleshoot problems and take leadership over projects independently.
- Builds bridges among cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Commitment to presenting and demonstrating our solution by traveling to customer locations within North America as required. Possess valid passport and ability to travel up to 50%.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.