Enterprise Customer Account Executive
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is enjoyable, engaging, and easy to use, with an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If you're looking for a meaningful product and a great company culture, let's talk!
The Customer Account Executive is responsible for increasing Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within a group of client accounts. You will bring your experience establishing new relationships and growing existing accounts, with your ability to navigate complex enterprise sales cycles, to increase our footprint in our North American customers.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage opportunities from qualification to close, through large, complex enterprise-sized organizations
- Navigate to decision-makers within organizations and build business cases illustrating ROI to drive opportunities
- Recognize and creatively address potential “red flags” in the buying processes
- Disrupt the learning “status quo” and initiate change by demonstrating and getting agreement on new approaches
- Own the relationship through the entire sales process, actively engaging other resources to ensure success
- Use the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media to connect with strategically determined accounts
- Work in cooperation with the Customer Success, Marketing and Leadership team to establish and grow pipeline through targeted outbound strategies
- Create proposals and quotations and lead RFP processes
- Use Salesforce to track activities and work with leadership to create a sales growth plan
The things you bring:
- 5+ years of experience selling complex SaaS solutions into Enterprise level clients, preferably in a disruptive market.
- Demonstrated experience taking an opportunity from lead through to close by prospecting, developing client relationships and navigating complex decision making processes.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence, gain support, and strategize your approach. You know how to demonstrate value to your clients.
- Solid understanding of strategic pipeline growth and management, and experience creating sales growth plans.
- You're self-motivated, goal-oriented, and have a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Travel within North America up to 25% of the time.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at email@example.com to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.